We will accomplish this through:
- Personal Computers: Lead in PCs and be respected for our product innovation and quality.
- Convergence: Lead the industry with an ecosystem of devices, services, applications and content for people to seamlessly connect to people and web content.
- Culture: Become recognized as one of the best, most trusted and most well-respected companies to work for and do business with.
Our culture defines us … it’s our DNA. We call it the Lenovo Way and it’s the values we share and the business practices we deploy. It’s how we address our day-to-day commitments. The Lenovo Way is embodied in the statement: We do what we say and we own what we do.
That culture also drives how we work every day, utilizing what we call the 5 P’s:
- We PLAN before we pledge.
- We PERFORM as we promise.
- We PRIORITIZE the company first.
- We PRACTICE improving every day.
- We PIONEER new ideas.
Our culture is what has enabled us to consistently raise the bar on delivering break-through innovations, award-winning designs and strong financial performance.
At Lenovo, our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company delivering unparalleled products created and supported by people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. And every day, on every project, we are creating a new language for inclusion and respect for others. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people’s talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded.